Erection after 50 years in the vast majority of men is subject to change, unfortunately not for the better. The "trace" of age makes itself felt, but the years lived are not the only factor that leads to erectile dysfunction.
Any representative of the stronger sex, regardless of her age, wants to be attractive to her partner, and any "misfire" of an intimate plan appears as a serious psychological trauma, which rarely remains without further difficulties.
With the passage of age there is a decrease in erection, decrease in sexual desire, the duration of sexual intercourse leaves much to be desired. In this regard, many fifty-year-old men are looking for an answer to the question, how to improve an erection?
Let's look at the reasons for the decline in erectile ability at the age of fifty, and also find out in what way it will help restore male strength.
Impotence and 50 years of age
It cannot be said with complete certainty that all men age 51 and older will have sexual problems. It's just that during these years, age-related changes are observed in the body of the stronger sex, testosterone levels decrease. Consequently, an erection at 40 and 52 years will be significantly different.
Male forces are reduced under the influence of a large number of damaging factors. It is noted that mainly the reason for this is the level of testosterone in the blood of men. Doctors note that at the age of 30-35 years, the concentration of the hormone is decreasing, and 50 years can become a critical mark.
With each passing year, the functionality of the blood vessels decreases, the vascular walls lose their former elasticity and resilience, undergo pathological changes and structure disturbances. As a result, blood circulation is disturbed, and impotence is not far off.
In addition, it is rare that any representative of the stronger sex at the age of 53 does not have a history of chronic diseases that negatively affect the erectile ability of men.
Let's highlight the most common causes of erectile dysfunction after 50 years:
- Wrong lifestyle, in particular, alcohol abuse, smoking, drug use, low physical activity. As well as lack of physical activity, excess weight.
- Psychological problems. As noted, a "misfire" in bed can lead to other difficulties that will definitely affect the quality of the erection.
- Various cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, diabetes mellitus of any type, trauma to the penis or pelvic organs, multiple sclerosis, vascular pathologies and other ailments.
To treat chronic diseases, a 54-year-old man takes drugs, which, as a side effect, can significantly weaken sexual strength, leading to a whole range of intimate problems.
Statistics show that impotence affects not only 55-year-old men, but also the fair sex. Chronic diseases and unhealthy lifestyle, excess weight - all this leads to a decrease in libido in women.
Improve potency and erection: tips and tricks
The restoration of the sexual strength of the representatives of the stronger sex begins with the establishment of the cause, which acts as a provoking factor. If this element is ignored, no effective and powerful medicine will help to return a good lift.
Therefore, first of all, it is recommended to visit a doctor, undergo an examination for the presence of pathologies that impair the erectile ability of men. For example, if you achieve normal sugar levels in diabetes, then the quality of the erection increases.
When the inflammatory processes in the prostate gland are leveled, over time, sexual forces fully return. Therefore, treatment depends on the primary source of pathologic failure.
In general terms, the treatment of impotence can go in the following directions:
- Treatment of the "original source" of the problem, additionally symptomatic therapy is recommended so that the man can live a regular intimate life.
- The appointment of dietary supplements that provide an increase in the immune status, compensate for the lack of minerals and vitamins, positively affect the body as a whole.
- Hormone replacement therapy is recommended in cases where the patient has an extremely low level of testosterone in the blood.
- Fast-acting drugs that affect blood flow, as a result of which the penis becomes strong and elastic. They do not affect the causes, are characterized by a temporary effect and relatively long action.
- Physiotherapy procedures. These include magnetic therapy, mud therapy, mineral baths and much more.
An improvement in erection can be expected at any age, and by age 56, many men are still sexually active. The main thing to remember is that along with drug therapy, lifestyle correction is also of no less importance.
Additional important rules for a good lifter: a balanced diet, exercise, timely treatment of all diseases (including colds).
When a man realizes that his erection has worsened, he almost immediately thinks about which pill to take. And this is not unusual, but at age 57, not all medications will work.
Many drugs have many contraindications, respectively, taking them against the background of certain diseases in adulthood is fraught not only with side effects, but also with some complications.
All means for an erection are classified depending on the application. Most of the time, men prefer to take pills, as this is the most convenient way. But drugs have another form of release.
For example, urethral drugs are injected into the urethra, work for 10 minutes, and are characterized by an effect of about an hour. This time is enough to make sexual intercourse complete.
There are the following forms of drugs:
- Injections are made into the corpus cavernosum of the penis. The action is observed after 5-10 minutes. Side effects: pain during the administration of the drug, itching, burning, pain during sexual intercourse. They are prescribed by a doctor.
- Local action media. These include various creams and gels. Perhaps this is the safest way to help restore an erection at 58 years old. Due to the herbal composition of the drug does not cause side effects.
Choosing a means of synthetic origin, you should always remember the "reverse side of the coin", in particular, the possible harm from the use of the drug. And then a slow erection will no longer be the biggest problem for men.
At the age of 59, dietary supplements such as Ogoplex, Ali Caps, Inforte, Yarsagumba and other supplements are popular. They work slowly, but have a cumulative effect, allowing you to maintain a good erection even after stopping the drugs.
Sport as a way to enhance erectile function
When a man has intimate problems, any doctor will say that sports are an integral part of therapy. During active movement, blood circulation in the body increases, soft tissues receive more oxygen, excess weight is lost, which is often observed in men in adulthood.
It is not necessary to exhaust yourself with exercises in the gym, since there are special complexes aimed at restoring sexual strength at home. The main thing is to train every day for 20-30 minutes.
The process will definitely take a relatively long period of time, as muscles need time to strengthen and recover.
Consider some effective exercises for mature men:
- "Movement in the buttocks. "A man should sit on the ground, stretch his legs forward, with his heels resting a little on the ground. So he needs to move the buttocks, moving forward. "He Walks" at least 5 meters in one workout.
- Exercise "Bicycle". The man lies down on a flat surface, raises his legs, and then imitates cycling. He starts with a short training time, gradually increasing to 7-8 minutes of continuous driving.
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees, put your heels on the plane. On a deep breath, raise the pelvis, on the exhalation lower. He repeat as many times as possible.
The exercises listed above contribute to the normalization of blood, strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, which positively affects the potency and erection of men.
Special sprays help speed up the process of returning male power. The uniqueness of the drug lies in the fact that its effectiveness does not depend on age. An amazing result awaits both young and mature men.